Over 1 million New Zealanders experience urine leaks every month, and up to 50% of women who have given birth are affected by pelvic organ prolapse.
If you are experiencing:
- bladder and/or bowel incontinence,
- bladder and/or bowel urgency,
- urinary frequency (day time and/or night time),
- difficulties emptying the bladder and/or bowel or
- pelvic organ prolapse symptoms (see What is Pelvic Organ Prolapse? in our blogs for details),
the good news is it can be helped, so don’t wait, as it’s never too late to regain control of your life.