A 360ᴼ perspective of health complaints in women requires acquired knowledge and an in-depth insight into female anatomy. Hormonal changes through varying ages and stages, as well as injuries or discomforts that commonly occur in women, require the attention of a physiotherapist who is aware and sensitive to these factors.
Make an appointment with our trained Women’s Health Physiotherapist for physiotherapy treatment for:
- Lower back pain and/or pelvic girdle pain in pregnancy
- Nerve and/or tendon entrapment (especially related to pregnancy)
- Postpartum rehabilitation for rectus diastasis and pelvic floor complaints
- Lymphedema (especially post radiation treatment)
- Blocked ducts and mastitis (related to breastfeeding)
- Rehabilitation with osteoporosis